13th Annual Mineral Wells Crazy Kicker 100 Bike Ride
Date: Saturday, October 15, 2016
Location: West City Park, Mineral Wells, Texas 76067
Start & Finish
The ride begins and ends at the American Legion building in West City Park on US Highway 180 (Approx 12 blocks west of US Highway 281/downtown Mineral Wells).
Distances & Maps
Let this ride be the highlight of the fall. It would be difficult to find a more beautiful ride:
- Challenging hills...
- Cherry Pie Hill - A highlight with its amazing view and challenging 6,000 feet of 5-8% slope.
- Also featured are the Three Amigos hills.
- You could see Possum Kingdom Lake, Palo Pinto Lake, or the Brazos River - or all three!
- Event t-shirts to the first 300 riders.
- Great on-course signage.
- See the country-side where the cattle drive started out on the Goodnight Loving Trail.
Safety & Assistance
- Technical support
- SAGs - Support and gear vehicles
- Rest stops with refreshments